Current Lead Time: 4-5 weeks
A truly powerful ATC spindle package, compatible with 220vac single phase input power
Our spindle control boxes include some great features for adding productive ATC capability to your machine:
- A high quality sensorless vector VFD (from brands like Delta, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, etc)
- 2x relay controlled (5-24vdc tolerant) pneumatic solenoids, with bulkhead fittings on the control box (we install a 4 position manifold, so you have the option of adding 2 additional solenoids for future expandability
- Full time air pressure monitoring with VFD fault to ensure you have the proper air pressure available for tool changes.
- 14-pin signal bulkhead connector -- This box is turnkey compatible with most AVID CNC control boxes*
- Prewired spindle cable (specify length) is included.
This package includes the following:
- 1x Turnkey Spindle Control Box (Specify Cable Length)
- 1x RM40 Spindle ATC Spindle (Choose RM40 or RM40C)
- 4x ISO30 Tool Stations Includes with each station:
- 1x ISO30 ER32 Tool Holders
- 1x ER32 Collets (Sizes included 1ea - 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2")
- 1x ISO30 Delrin Tool Fork
- 1x ISO30 Tool tightening fixture (with ER32 collet wrench)
Remember, for all of our spindles, no model suffix means the spindle has steel bearings, and is capable of max 18,000rpm. A "C" suffix indicates ceramic bearings, and allows for a maximum of 24,000rpm. An "F" suffix, if available, means the spindle has steel bearings, and a 4 pole motor, which allows for a maximum of 12,000rpm. FM30 and RM40 are currently the only models available with a 4 pole motor = FM30F or RM40F, respectively.
This base package includes 4 tool stations. You can add more to this package by adding individual tool stations to your cart in whatever quantity you would like by going HERE.
*AVID CNC control boxes do not have native connection for solenoid control. Additional wiring and instructions are included to make these connections in their motion control box.